wasaflan's Index du Forum
wasaflan's
nous regoindre: http://wasacraft.fr/#launcheur

wasaflan's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité est bienvenue sur le forum wasaflans
:: Complaints against players in the game. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Plainte envers un joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Juin 2017 - 16:06    Sujet du message: Complaints against players in the game. Répondre en citant

Hello,
 I'm not exactly "new" to the game (been playing since last winter) but I am fairly new to the forums and an infrequent visitor here as everything seems pretty straight forward in the game.
I did a search on the topic and cannot find an answer regarding complaints against players: After a battle in the team results, if you click on a players name, you can see the number of complaints against that player, but I can't seem to find a way of seeing how many complaints may have been laid against me. Is there a way to see this number? If so, I can't seem to find it. Also, if complaints are logged against you, how long are they kept on record? I'm not worried about complaints against me as I try to play with good sportsmanship and fair play in mind, however I'm just curious as to how that system works, how many complaints before you're banned from game play, how long a ban is in effect, and if complaints against you ever "go away".
Just curious... Please advise.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
- http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/307537-complaints-against-players-in-the-game/

-  Fleet Management Solution video  Examples

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Juin 2017 - 16:06    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Plainte envers un joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006