wasaflan's Index du Forum
wasaflan's
nous regoindre: http://wasacraft.fr/#launcheur

wasaflan's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité est bienvenue sur le forum wasaflans
:: Player Feedback-Complaint vs. Player ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Plainte envers un joueurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
williamhawk

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Juin 2017 - 16:08    Sujet du message: Player Feedback-Complaint vs. Player Répondre en citant

Hello,
I wanted to take a few moments to address the current procedures for reporting the small percentage of players who may be purposefully trying to ruin the experience for the others in-game and the inherent limitations of those methods thus recommended. 
 Currently there no World of Tanks: Xbox 360 edition integrated method for players to report in-game abuse.  We, the player base, have been instructed by developers to report bad in-game behavior via the Xbox Live reporting system, i.e. such as pushing friendlies off of cliffs, shoving them out from cover, blocking and or pinning team-mates in-spawn, (and now purposeful friendly splash damage and or team killing).  The following discussion will illustrate Xbox Live’s current player reporting system and its limitations.  My goal is to hopefully lead to a better defined system for reporting such infractions in the future.
So with that being said, let’s dive into the current reporting system and see where infractions that have been complained about on the WoT:Xbox forums should be reported.

Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
- http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/14828-player-feedback-complaint-vs-player-review/

-   Software overview video  Examples

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Juin 2017 - 16:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Plainte envers un joueurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006