wasaflan's Index du Forum
wasaflan's
nous regoindre: http://wasacraft.fr/#launcheur

wasaflan's Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bonjour Invité est bienvenue sur le forum wasaflans
:: Problem with view all bug page and all projects selected ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Teamspeak -> Demande d'aide/bug
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr 2018 - 07:52    Sujet du message: Problem with view all bug page and all projects selected Répondre en citant

Hi,

I think i found a bug in mantis view bug page:
I have got a few users who have a project in the project, but in the rest of projects are reporters. The configuration is set that Reporters can only access their own issues.
The problem is that when there is a project selected, the list of issues is correct. If user is a developer in project, the list shows all views, and if user is a reporter, only shows user's own issues; but if the option "all projects" is selected, the list shows all issues of the project in which the project is
If he tries to access the issue of a project that is not of his property, the message "access denied" appears. This is correct, but i want to hide these issues in the "view issues" page.
I hope to help you resolve this bug.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18855
Animated Explainer Video 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Avr 2018 - 07:52    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    wasaflan's Index du Forum -> Teamspeak -> Demande d'aide/bug Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006